Friday 16 March 2012

1 week and 3 days until lift off...

After our meeting with the international office yesterday, I feel more confident about what to say and have to behave at the USITT conference.
We were given a list of courses that AUCB offer, including short courses and summer courses, which is very helpful as this gives us something to quickly glance at if we are asked what other courses are available.


I have e-mailed Holly a few times recently, and she has put me in touch with the set designer at Ohio University, who has offered me a place in his tuesday morning set painting classes. I'm really excited about this as when I was working on Road I throughly enjoyed working with the set painter and would love to know more tips and tricks.


Not long to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment