Friday 16 March 2012

Considering myself as a worker

I thought I'd take a little time to consider myself and the way that I work before this project really kicks off.


I think I am not a very through worker. I have a tendency to only look at the surface of a text or idea and not explore it to its full potential. I generally have lots of ideas, but spend too long focusing on one so that I haven't spread myself about enough and therefore have limited my research and design ideas.


I also think I limit myself by sticking to smaller sketchbooks. I generally work big, but for some reason buy smaller sketchbooks that condense my ideas and drawings.


I really want to change the way I work, and hopefully studying in a new environment and culture will help me broaden my mind and change the way that I work.


It will be really interesting to see how I change as a worker and how I develop professionally over the next 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment