Wednesday 4 April 2012

Young Designers Forum

The the conference, there was a showcase of young designers work. Seeing this work was very inspirational and it was great to see the wide range of young talent that's in America.


My favourite set by far was this one:

I love the lavishness of it and there was so much attention to detail. This is another set box by the same designer:

Again, there's so much attention to detail and skilled model making involved that you can see exactly how it'll look full sized.

The costume work that I admired the most was Sally Dolembo's. The rendering is beautiful and there's lots of detail involved. It's this detail that brings the designs together.




Overall, I was very impressed by the work on display. This level of work is really something to aspire to and I hope to someday be at this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment